LOVE STORIES!!

Love stories!!


Hardly a love story is eternal,
Many only ephemeral,
Hardly anyone ends up smiling,
Many only bitterly crying,

I know I am being cynical,
I know I am being harsh,
But that’s the horrifying spectacle,
I’ve noticed since last March,

People use romantic lines,
For their lover many times,
Yet they separate eventually,
After petty fights unnecessary,

Break-ups are so common,
That parents blame our entire generation,
Yet we can’t say a word to them,
Coz that’s the reality, a shame,

It feels sad to incessantly hear,
That we don’t know what love is,
And the word “always and forever”,
Just no longer exists,

Today let us take an oath,
We’ll illustrate the generation previous,
That we are not so callous,
And we’ll show them our romantic side henceforth,

Today we promise to love our partner,
Unto our death,
Till our last breath,
Always and forever, whenever and wherever,

Today we promise to restore the faith of people,
In the original meaning of "I love you",
And to the skeptics we’ll soon prove,
All love stories are truly, eternal……………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!