PARADISE!!


Paradise!!

Close your eyes,
And come with me,
I’ll show you a paradise,
That otherwise you can never see,

 Hold my hand,
I’ll lead the way,
I have a magic wand,
And today’s a special day,

The paradise is a bit far,
We’ll have to walk,
For about an hour,
Through steep slopes and many a rock,

One thing I want to tell,
Being with you,
Is a dream come true,
And you’ll love this paradise, I can foretell,

We walked for what seemed,
 Like an eternity,
And then we reached,
The place called paradise,finally,

It was a secluded place,
Amidst the beautiful hills,
She loved it from the look on her face,
And I could perceive all the future thrills,

We have been dating,
For the past eight years,
Marry me, I said,as I took out a ring,
And Yes, she whispered, amidst joyful tears,

I held her close and said, I will be with you,
Night and day,
Through thick and thin,
For you, I’ll do anythin’,

 I  truly love you,
And I’ll always do,
For you, this house may be paradise,
But for me, you are the real paradise………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!