REASON TO SMILE!!


Reason to smile!!

I am searching for one reason,
That can make me smile,
I am seeking one person,
Who can make me smile,

People talk philosophy about smile,
They say, smile has the might,
That can make things right,
A weapon of non-violence but of maximum might,

People complain I smile less,
They say I laugh less,
Why should I smile just for someone’s sake,
What’s the point of giving a smile fake,

Smile should spread love,
It’s shouldn’t be artificial,
Like the one that models so often give,
Just to show their sparkling teeth,

I seek a smile that illustrates happiness,
A smile that makes problems vanish,
A smile that can force pain to banish,
I am searching for a reason for that special smile…

I seek a smile that depicts contentment,
A smile that illustrates pure bliss,
A smile that appears after your first kiss
I am searching for a reason for that special smile…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!