THE BREAK-UP!!


The break-up!!

I never quite imagined,
Even this could ever happen,
As my world came crashing down,
All of a sudden,

It was going on so smoothly,
And it all changed so abruptly,
Now without you around,
My spirit is surely getting dampened by the hour,

I know I have been a nincompoop,
As you so often rightly said,
But why did you leave me,
I am already feeling half-dead,

I admit I have been intransigent,
As you so often mentioned,
But I feel, you should have been a bit patient,
For you, I would have readily changed,

We had a great time together,
This I could always sense,
I love you, I need you, I miss you,
And now I am feeling lonely immense,

Life’s indeed a roller-coaster ride,
It’s a see-saw of pleasure and pain,
A blend of high and low tide,
Sometimes we lose, sometimes we gain,

How will I get over this
unexpected break-up, I wonder,
How will I re-emerge from this,
Unscathed, I wonder,

I am contemplating over the countless causes,
That led to this major setback,
I am seeking divine inspiration,
That can help me revive from this situation,

But as the wise say,
Life goes on; even I’ll try,
I’ll regain my lost smile,
It might take me a while,

The future appears bright, I can see,
There’s just no reason to be bothered,
I’ll unquestionably find another one someday,
As paradise lies in front of me; I can envisage…

Comments

  1. for better page rank reg at www.google.com/addurl
    it will surely help

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i personalyy dont like break ups...
    write something happening

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!