I WISH!!


I wish!!

I wish I could go back into the past,
And relive all those memorable moments vast,
I wish I could turn back the time,
To the days when I was nine,

I wish I could relive my cycling days,
Or my “getting up late” days,
I wish I had one chance,
To go back a decade and see my school dance,

I wish I had one opportunity,
To count the number of times I smiled in totality,
I always wish I could,
Enjoy all those moments my parents talk about my childhood,

I wish I could get my freedom again,
Shouting, enjoying, rejoicing in the rain,
I wish I could revisit all those wonderful places,
That I can barely recollect now, amidst blank spaces,

But I also wish I could change some of my past,
Mistakes and sins that still sting my heart,
I wish I could wipe off all those dreadful moments,
That has given my life some irreparable dents,

Why do I wish about things that possibly could,
Never take place however hard I wish they should,
I desire, I keep wishing, in moments of leisure,
As such thoughts go in vain again; without giving me any pleasure…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!