JOURNEY!!


Journey!!

The journey’s indeed come a long way,
I never expected it would someday,
I did wish for it times quite a few,
But it’s always a pleasant surprise,
When your sweetest dreams come true,

What began with plain acquaintanceship,
I never even realized when,
That transformed into a substantial friendship,
And now it has evolved into a relationship,
I never thought that would happen,

I wonder is this a part of reality,
Or it is some fantasy,
Going on in some corner of my mind,
Or is it suddenly that god has bestowed,
All the luck upon me; Oh, he’s so kind,

I am neither six feet tall,
Nor do I have a six pack, my love,
I wonder what then made you take this call,
I wonder what attracted you towards me,
When in the past, no one even bothered about me,

I have always craved for this moment forever,
Friends often made fun of this wish of mine,
They said it was just a waste of time,
They called me some dumb loser,
They never gave me a chance whatsoever,

Now it feels truly special,
To give them a smack on their face,
It’s they who are flabbergasted now,
Let them keep wondering how,
This unexpected transformation took place,

I feel I am on the top of the world,
It’s time to rejoice; it’s fiesta time,
The journey has just commenced,
And now on, you would see me wishing and praying,
This journey would last many a lifetime…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!