GOD: MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!


God: my new best friend!!


My life’s come to a standstill,
I am losing all will,
I am clinging on to a slim rope,
I am slowly losing all hope,
I am bankrupt, my career’s in doldrums,
On the verge of living in slums,
I am seeking one saviour, a friend,
I am hoping for all my woes to end.

To withstand these testing times, I need lot of pluck,
To re-emerge victorious, I require loads of luck,
Someone, somewhere, help me please,
I am wading in troubled seas
Why am I going through all this, time and again,
Why do I have to endure so much pain,
To fate, I don’t want to surrender,
But do I have a choice, I wonder,

I am questioning my ability,
Over me lies a dark cloud of uncertainty,
When will this phase go,
I ask you, God, I am eager to know,
My mood’s day-by-day becoming pensive,
There must be some laurels I ought to receive,
But why has joy always eluded me,
Why has fate always cursed me, I ask thee.

Then one day, God came in my dream,
He told me to work hard, eventually I’ll win,
I have now found my inspiration to proceed,
I have got back my belief to succeed,
My woes will soon come to an end,
In Him, I have found a trustworthy friend,
He has changed me completely, made me a different man,
And in me, He has found another fan….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!