I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!


I’ve had enough!!

You call me a traitor, I just don’t care,
You call me a cheater, I just don’t bother,
You call me shit, I just don’t care,
You call me dimwit, I just don’t bother

I just don’t listen,
To what you blabber,
Coz I know who I am,
I know my identity,
I know the reality

You tease me, you hurt me,
Every single occasion,
You criticize me,
You misunderstand me,
And put me in depression,

I keep silent, I don’t retaliate,
Not that I am afraid,
But I am fed up of your crap,
I’ve had enough,
I’ve suffered enough

I wish you guys would change,
But what I wish is never what I get,
What I get is a bunch of dishonorable colleagues,
And a life equivalent,
To a thousand deaths …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!