YOU COMPLETE ME!!

You complete me!!


The first time I met you,
I never quite thought,
I would fall in love with you,
But as the time flew,
My feelings for you grew,
As today I am certain,
It would be the greatest pain,
If I were to spend my life without you,

During the first few weeks,
I thought of you as some over-sincere girl,
Almost one of the boring geeks,
But then I realized I was wrong,
As you turned out to be a pearl among,
The bunch of pebbles lying around,
And today I crave for your sound,
Your eyes, and even your dimpled cheeks,

I teased you about your past crushes,
And you always took it sportingly,
I loved to see your innocent blushes,
Coz that’s when you looked the prettiest,
That’s when your smile was the cutest,
For me, now you are more than a friend,
You complete me, and I want to spend,
My life with you, without any glitches,

I dream of you, all the while,
Night and day, everyday,
I dream of your cute, dimpled smile,
I want to ask you out, but I am one of those cowards,
And even I know, even a million words,
Can’t describe my love for you,
My princess, you complete me, I live for you,
And you are the sole reason for my everlasting smile………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!