FUNEREAL FEELING!!


Funereal feeling!!

I am lost in the wilderness of the sea,
And I just can’t let go,
Of this funereal feeling, this woe,
Overcoming loneliness is tough,
But its extent, I just didn’t know,

I stare outside at the magnificent sunset,
I see the waves splashing,
In the wind, the trees are swaying,
But the beauty doesn’t excite me,
As I just can’t let go of this funereal feeling,

I have all the money I need,
But no one to spend it with,
I am trying hard to be blithe,
But for the time being,
It's this funereal feeling I am living with,

I feel nostalgic about my glorious past,
The friends with whom I grew,
When every moment I experienced joy true,
But now I can’t let go of the funereal feeling,
As I wish for a beginning new,

My real wealth has long been gone,
The superficial wealth doesn’t bring happiness,
That’s why I am in disarray and utter distress,
Badly seeking my wife and friends,
Filled with funereal feeling, my life’s a mess,

Today’s a fresh day,
It’s going to be a new beginning,
I’ve concocted a new way of living,
And I believe I’ll soon let go,
Of this dolorous, funereal feeling………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!