IT'S COMPLICATED!!


It’s complicated!!


I try hard to forget you,
Yet a part of me,
Still wants to be with you,
It’s all complicated, really,

You said so easily,
To let go all the romantic feeling,
That I felt about you, every moment, daily,
As since then, a way to forget you, I keep seeking,

I kept telling myself,
That I am mentally strong,
I’ll soon be my former self,
This depression won’t last long,

In few days, I felt I had gotten over your face,
Yet there was an awkward moment,
When I passed by the place,
Where the first time we went,

It’s hard to forget the first crush,
Harder coz it’s an angel like you,
That’s why I still blush,
When someone still teases me about you,

By now, my love should have faded,
I should have been happy for you,
I should have come to terms with your decision,
But in reality, it’s all complicated,

I want to stop loving you,
Yet a part of me,
Still keeps craving for you,
It’s all complicated, I can’t explain really………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!