A MIGRATORY BIRD!!

A migratory bird!! 

I had feelings towards,
Only one woman so far,
But she was one of the migratory birds,
Who disappeared into the limitless sky afar,

I wanted to tell her a lot,
I needed just one chance,
She was the only one I sought,
And I wanted to ask her out for the prom dance,

Two days before the prom celebration,
In school, I kept searching for her,
I badly wanted to seek her attention,
But I just couldn’t find her,

The next morning I woke,
And heard the news of a major, local, accident,
Of it, even my neighbours spoke,
But I didn’t bother, to school I went,

I reached school; there was silence all around,
I wondered, where are the others,
I saw a few crowded on the ground,
And there I saw, the torn and tattered body of hers,

I began crying profusely,
How can she die so young,
I wanted to commit suicide really,
As I heard her favourite song being sung,

I realized, we are mere birds migratory,
About the future no one can tell,
My love is resting in heaven glory,
And here i am, waiting for her reincarnation, in hell………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!