I PASS BY HER HOME!!


I pass by her home!!

I pass by her home,
And suddenly I feel all alone,
My world crashes down,
And I am left with a defeatist frown,

I see her through the window,
She sees me, and then she does go,
Slamming the window, like a kid wild,
As my heart lacerates from the inside,

I pass by the restaurant where we ate,
On our first official date,
The owner gaily waves at me,
Surprised, for my love he didn’t see,

The road I am walking on, surrounded by trees,
Is filled with countless memories,
Many a time we had walked there,
But about its serenity, now I don’t care,

I pass by the ice-cream parlour,
Where we had our first kiss together
I recollect, it was a hot day in may,
And one I think of, everyday,

I pass by the beach tempting and blue,
Where we often sat, as the time flew,
I remember our walks in the rain,
Alas, some things won’t be the same again,

I feel an unstoppable pang of pain,
As my mind is filled again,
With thousand happy, yet past memories,
And I begin to crave for her, and the longing just doesn’t cease……………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!