WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ??

Who do you think you are??

This poem is based on reality, yet is fictional !!!

You crept into my mind,
Every single night,
And showed me the visions,
Of a future bright,
                                                                                                                                                                                         
You hypnotized me,
With your innocent eyes,
And enchanted me with your innocent smile,
It transported me to a paradise,

An angel I thought you were,
As so easily, I fell in love with you,
I wanted us to be together always,
I would even have died for you,

This was the feeling I had,
A few months ago,
Then things changed, and you changed,
And this feeling vanished, before I did know,

Now your name reminds me of,
The pain you gave me,
Your face reminds me of the bruises,
The heartbreaks you gave me,

Who do you think you are,
To treat me like I hardly existed,
And then to apologize for everything,
And next day you talk with me as if nothing happened,

Is it even worth forgetting everything,
Just for the sake of the times we spent,
Is it worth pardoning you,
Only to be left heartbroken the very next moment,

Who gave you the authority,
To misuse my love, to lie to me,
Today I want you to know one thing,
I don’t need you anymore, so just go away from me,

I hope someone, someday,
Treats you the same way you did,
I’ll henceforth only beg to God,
To give you sadness, pain and unstoppable tears indeed……………………… 

Comments

  1. the touch is back, so glad to read a new theme.
    btw, tell me if u get any suitable replies to the many questions u posed!!!
    i dont think any1 has any :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!