REPENTANCE!!

Repentance!!


Change is the law of life, they say,
But when everything’s going so great,
Why do we let things change through one grave mistake,
As the entire relationship is put to threat,

Why is there a moment of anger,
A moment of trauma, a moment of anguish,
I wonder, during these helpless the nights of insomnia,
How can happiness suddenly vanish,

We make mistakes unintentionally,
Yet they end up ruining everything,
No explanations work in this case,
As we hope time will heal everything,

Such a thing happened with me,
I made someone cry, I made her weep,
I tortured her callously, incessantly,
And gave her scars that run mighty deep,

Today I ask for forgiveness, my friend,
I did not mean to hurt you,
I beg you to give me a second chance,
Coz I promise I won’t ever betray you,

But why would you trust me again,
When I have broken your faith constantly,
Why would you believe me henceforth,
When I have lied to you perpetually,

Forgotten all the things will be,
That I did to bring a smile on your face,
Coz far greater sins I committed,
So I know, in your heart I don’t deserve a place,

Life has taught me a lesson,
Albeit in a very hard way,
I long for the past, please forgive me,
As without you, I am dying, every moment, everyday…………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!