I WON'T LET YOU DIE!!

I won’t let you die!!


A guy’s fiancé suffered a near-fatal accident. Through this poem he is assuring her that everything will be alright..

I am going to die,
Crying, she said to me,
I held her hand and said to her,
Trust me; I won’t let you die,

We have promises to keep,
We have dreams to fulfill,
We have places to see,
We have worlds to create before we sleep,

I won’t let you go away,
You know I can’t live without you,
You know I need you a lot,
Every single moment, every single day,

How can you give up so easily,
When you are such a strong-willed person,
When you know you have the courage to fight back,
How can you then submit so meekly,

I want you to know,
God wants us to be together,
He wants to see us having babies,
He wants to see our children grow,

Why do you feel your end,
Is so near, when you know,
I am there by your side,
Trying to protect, trying to defend,

Baby, you are going to live long,
We are going to spend fifty years together,
It’s all pre-written, it’s fate,
So be positive, be strong,

I am always there with you,
And soon we’ll get out,
Far away from this dingy room,
Back to the world, waiting to welcome you,

You are my adorable cutiepie,
My heart, my mind, my soul,
You will get well soon, my love,
Coz I can’t and I won’t ever let you die…………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!