I HAVE LOST YOU!!


I have lost you!!


I still can’t believe,
That I have lost you,
As daily I want to relive,
All the magical moments I shared with you,

I wonder what went wrong,
You just distanced from me,
As perpetually I long,
For your company,

I try to find a way ahead,
But without you, I see none,
The smile has faded,
Coz I knew you were the one,

The night I vividly remember,
When I had expressed my feelings for you,
Your heart was gripped with joy and fear,
And you had said, I love you too,

I remember our first date,
The second, third, every single one,
And I wonder how could fate,
Be so cruel and steal the special one,

Our love was supposed to last,
It was going to surpass many a barrier,
How could life change so fast,
Maybe it’s true; nothing lasts forever,

Daily I still keep dreaming,
Of creating worlds with you,
Maybe it’s high time I start realizing,
You have gone; I have lost you………


Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!