I HAD A FRIEND!!


I had a friend!!


Once upon a time, I had a friend,
The sweetest one I had got,
Our bond was going to last till the end,
Or that is what I so confidently thought,

Smoothly, everything was going,
Lots of memorable moments we shared,
Every minute, our bond was strengthening,
Coz about each other we truly cared,

Then it all changed one day,
We began to have many a petty fight,
I was stubborn; I tried to have my own way,
She was moody; she always thought she was right,

None of us is to blame,
For what happened; for the bond that did break,
But I know, life won’t ever be the same,
Coz losing a friend is the worst heartbreak,

I want to reconcile with her,
I want to get rid of this pain,
And have some fun together,
And relive those blissful days again,

In her I had inadvertently found,
My best friend, my alter ego,
Now it’s three months since I have heard her sound,
I am missing her badly; as I wonder, why did she have to go…………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!