I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!!


I have feelings for you!!


I have feelings for you,
But I don’t know whether,
We’d ever be together,
As I wonder, is there a future with you,

I am confused actually,
Whether my love I should,
Express overtly, or I should,
Keep loving you silently,

Every moment without you,
Seems longer than eternity,
And my mind stays in uncertainty,
In limbo, and I keep longing for you,

Each passing day, my love’s getting stronger,
And my heart’s gripped with a fear,
That you have gone with someone dear,
And I keep crying, waiting for your sound to hear,

I keep getting nightmares,
That you are in love with someone else,
You are getting married to someone else,
The lingering thought truly scares,

I have thought of many a way,
To confess my love to you, to tell you,
How much I need you,
Yet I can’t muster courage, each day,

I don’t know if I’ll be able to tell you ever,
I may not ever express my feeling,
With a lovely flower or a magnificent ring,
But one thing’s true; I’ll love you always, and forever……………………
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!