CHEER UP!!


Cheer up!!


The stars are twinkling,
Brightly in the sky,
Then I look at you,
And I don’t see that twinkle in your eye,

Everything seems perfect,
The weather, the trees, the night,
But something’s wrong with you,
Tell me what happened, throw some light,

She looks at me, but,
Not one word does she say,
I prod, I tell her to cheer up,
She merely looks away,

Life is truly beautiful,
That depends on what you see,
But one thing I know, you shouldn’t be depressed,
For you have a friend like me,

Never think of yourself as unlucky,
Luck is something you create,
You just need to dream,
Work hard, and then patiently wait,

I know it’s tough to be sane,
When your life is in turmoil,
When you think you’ll be doomed,
As you see each of your plans foil,

Life may give you a thousand,
Reasons to cry, to be upset, but remember,
You just got to be strong,
And tilt destiny in your favour,

So cheer up, is all I’ll say,
I just want to see you happy,
There’s only one wish I’ll make,
May your smile last till eternity…………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!