TO MY ANGELIC FRIEND!!

To my angelic friend!!



I wrote this poem for a dear friend of mine, on her birthday….!!

Three years have gone so fast,
Another one would soon be gone too,
I’ll always be thankful to god for having met you,
And I wish our friendship will forever last,

You will soon travel beyond seven seas,
For me, that would be a huge loss,
But I know someday our paths will cross,
And our friendship will never cease,

Angels are found in heaven,
But God has sent you on earth, with a reason,
You are here to correct me,
When I am wrong, otherwise to protect me,

To understand you is a difficult thing,
At times, you are unpredictable and moody,
Yet you always understand me perfectly,
Today I thank you for everything,

I thank you, a million times,
For pacifying me, whenever I was down,
For converting into a smile, my frown,
For being my support in testing times,

I thank you for being so kind,
For your sweet compliments and praises,
For all the wonderful memories,
That won’t ever get erased from my mind,

You have turned twenty-one today,
It should be a moment of celebration truly,
I hope your life henceforth will go perfectly,
Here I am, wishing you, a very happy birthday……
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!