POEM NO 175: Romancing the rain!!


Romancing the rain!!

I sit by my window,
And see a magnificent rainbow,
Prominent as it can ever be,
And my heart begins dancing with glee,

I put my hand outside,
And wish I could glide,
In this lovely breeze blowing,
It felt blissful just imagining,

I see the trees swaying,
And the drops of water trickling,
Down the leaves, forming many a puddle,
As in their shade, I see people in a huddle,

Romance in the air is brewing,
As I see a few couples walking,
Hand in hand, in the rain,
As I wish I had a girlfriend, yet again,

In some time, even I set out to walk in the paradise,
While walking, suddenly I pause and close my eyes,
I let the droplets kiss me passionately,
And I get bedraggled happily,

I have fallen in love with this pleasant weather unknowingly ,
A gift from the benevolent Mother Nature truly,
I realize, as I gaze at the rainbow, yet again,
Thus begins my romantic odyssey with the rain……………… 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!