SOMEDAY...!!


Someday…!!

Someday you’ll need me,
The way I now need you,
Someday you’ll miss me,
The extent to which I now miss you,

I won’t dream about that day,
Or about you, about us, henceforth even once,
Coz I am learning to live without you anyway,
And you are slowly losing importance,

Someday you’ll understand my worth,
And you’ll want me by your side,
But for that, you’ll have to wait another birth,
Coz in my eyes, till then you would have died,

I am now used to your presence,
But soon memories of you would be wiped out,
I would get used to your absence,
And it’s you, I would no longer be caring about,

Someday you’ll realize the extent,
Of your callousness, of your selfishness,
And I can envisage you bent,
On your knees, weeping, seeking forgiveness,

Neither God nor I would forgive your infidelity,
May you be forever doomed in hell,
But someday we’ll meet again, that’s a surety,
And I’ll smile, to see you dying in solitude; this I can tell… 

Comments

  1. awesome poem.... realistic... should be followed in real life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!