THE SEEDS OF JOY!!


The seeds of joy!!
I look outside the window,
I am appalled by what I see,
As nature begins to sow,
The seeds of fear in me, 

I see clouds in the sky,
Dark, ominous and mocking,
I hate them, I want to cry,
Of the imminent woes, they keep reminding,

I hate the gloomy weather,
Soon it even begins to rain,
Some want it to last forever,
Not I, it adds to my existing pain,

I see people relaxed and sauntering by,
Umbrellas over their heads,
Yet I wonder why,
My misery still pervades,

Down the road, I see,
Some kids playing in the rain,
They seem so happy to me,
I wonder, is there a way to let go of this pain, 

I look at an innocent boy,
Even I was just like him,
Why did I kill the seeds of joy,
And my future kept getting dim,

I now realize, I shouldn’t be wilting like weeds,
Life is a gift worth accepting,
It’s all about sowing the seeds,
Of joy, and their perpetual nurturing………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!