THE PANG OF SEPARATION!!

The pang of separation!!

The pang of separation,
Is leading me to the brink,
Of self-annihilation,
As like the titanic I sink,

You gave me eyes to dream and win,
You gave me wings to fly,
Then to see you vanish in air thin,
It hurts, I want to cry,

My heart said I had you,
And next moment, you were gone,
Life’s a roller coaster, it’s true,
Upon me now it did dawn,

You were perfect for me,
I loved you unabated,
So it hurts to see,
Everything went unrequited,

I don’t want to get over you,
I don’t want this heartbreak,
I just want to be with you,
In a serene place, hopefully, by the lake,

My heart will always beat for you,
Coz you are my real wealth,
And I’ll be waiting for you,
Till the earth ends; till my last breath……….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!