FROM YOUR LOVING SON!!


From your loving son!!

You didn’t just give me birth,
You have always strived to make my life worth,
Your love was unconditional, unabated.
Yet I never quite reciprocated,

My daily puerile tantrums,
Vexed you several times,
Yet you never issued any moratoriums or ultimatums,
And understood me perfectly, all such times, 

Whatever I asked was promptly granted,
Like a prince I was always treated,
Yet you made sure I wasn’t prodigal,
And never did anything unethical,

You gave me wings to fly,
Faster and higher than any bird,
You loving son would never let you cry,
To you, this is my so far unspoken word,

However trivial your need may be,
It will be promptly attended by me,
I’ll rush for you, anytime, anywhere,
Coz it’s you about whom I truly care………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!