LIVING A FRUITFUL DAY TODAY!!


Living a fruitful day today!!

There are moments when,
With heavy steps I walk,
I stammer as I talk,
I don’t know where I am heading,
I don’t know what I am doing,

There are moments when,
I feel lost and I wonder why,
As I sit shivering under the moonlit sky,
I badly seek a shelter,
Or a loving arm over my shoulder,

There are moments when,
I get immensely angry, I curse,
And make lot of tantrums,
I create a huge ruckus,
And there’s a pandemonium of all my emotions,

It’s high time I understand,
Sometimes things won’t go our way,
Yet that shouldn’t deter us,
From living a fruitful day today,
In a manner grand,

A wise man had once said,
Life is just a bed,
Of beautiful roses, but with many a thorn,
There’s just no point thinking,
About the things long gone,


It’s high time I realize,
There’s always something,
Good that definitely results,
Out of every thing,
Unfortunate that happens,

Life is all about finding,
That one good thing,
Leaving the rest behind,
That’s the only way,
Of living a fruitful day today
.......

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!