MY BETTER HALF!!


My better half!!

Life is so exciting,

That’s just because I have you,

Yeah, It’s a thousand percent true,
You make my life worth living,


Each time we talk,

The conversation gets coded,

Into my memory,

Secure with an unbreakable lock,


Each time I gaze into your eyes,

I feel myself drowning,

In their innocent, virgin beauty,

As the time just flies,


Each time I hold you close,

I feel content and blessed,

And I just won’t care,

If the rest of the world froze,


I love your innocent yet seductive smile,

And I promise I’d die, but,

I’ll never let you cry,

Even for a little while,


The days are full of bliss and ecstasy,

When you are around,

As I cherish every moment,

I get to spend in your company,


We have been together,

For the past six years,

I just can’t get enough of you,

Please be my better half forever,


I know one thing,

We'll walk the aisle together,

Destiny has already decided,

I want to be with you forever,


But tonight i am proposing thee,

Bending down on one knee,

With the exotic collection of flowers,

My princess, please be my better half forever.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!