MY GIFT!!


My gift!!

Dedicated to Kristen Stewart... my latest inspiration!!


Some say I have a special gift,

It’s my ability to write poetry,

But for me, the real gift,

Is you, and you only,


You are one of a kind,

Never have I seen someone like you before,

You will always be immersed in my mind,

As you are the one I truly adore,


My heart is pure and true,

Like the words of the Almighty,

It had always waited for someone like you,

To share its feelings and beauty,


I still remember our first kiss,

In the moonlight, on the beach, in the sand,

You are truly an oasis,

In the middle of a desert, a barren land,


I like to see the breeze blowing,

And ruffling your tresses,

As your cheeks it caresses,

Coz it makes you look stunning,


The journey’s indeed come a long way,
I never expected we would marry someday,
I did wish for it times quite a few,
At last, my sweetest dreams have come true,


Each day when we part for work,

My mind goes berserk,

I feel like quitting my career,

Just to lie in your arms forever,


With you, I want to spend,

At least fifty more years,

Without any fights, without any tears,

You are my gift, the only one I have ever loved,

I want to be with you, in this birth and even beyond……….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!