SILENT LOVE!!


Silent love!!

I knew a girl,
I loved that girl,
Immensely, undoubtedly,
But I just couldn’t tell,

My feelings remained,
Till the very end,
In my heart,
My love so silent,

She was a good friend,
I felt that this couldn’t be the end,
I wanted something more,
But my love remained silent,

I had dreamt a lot,
She was the one I sought,
The only one I loved,
But I never said,

But now she’s gone,
And I am all alone,
Ruing my lost chance,
Living in utter grief,

Wish I could turn back the time,
And ask her out just one time,
It would be fun on the first date,
Alas, I am a moment too late!

My feelings don’t matter,
She’s with a guy another,
My love remained silent,
And that is how it all ended

Life keeps on moving,
Even I’ll try living,
Loving her silently forever,
Praying for her happiness forever……

Comments

  1. Dude, you write awesome.......wooww!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i've experienced this story too... many often..
    Nice poem :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!