NIGHTMARES!!


Nightmares!!

I get recurrent nightmares,
I don’t get dreams,
About me, no one cares,
That is how it all seems,

Sometimes I am all alone,
In a dark, dingy passage,
About to be pounced upon,
By hundred lions just out of cage,

Or I am sitting at the beach,
Admiring the waves, the calm sea,
Suddenly there comes a huge one; I screech,
And there’s no one to save me,

Sometimes I am admiring the mountains and the cliff,
With some dear friends of mine,
We have a minor tiff,
And they push me down; into the sands of time,

Or I am driving peacefully,
And the road below vanishes,
I go down some tunnel or valley,
And burnt to ashes,

I wake up perspiring,
I feel blank; unable to think what to do,
This feeling is nauseating,
As I keep wondering, what if they come true………

Comments

  1. dude,,,u ve a gud knack of composing nice poems ...keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!