IN PAIN!!


In pain!!

I am in pain,
I want to be alone for some time,
So do not pester me,
Even if you see my whine,

I want to go away,
From the colleagues I abhor,
I want to do as I feel,
Away from this insipid door,

I fail to understand,
The point of living here,
Where I am not free,
And under constant scrutiny of my peer,

I need no mentor,
I need no guide,
The world is a place so squalid,
I am discovering its mean side,

I am in pain,
I would prefer being a nomad,
Where I am my own master,
Away from the world so mad,

I worked incessantly,
But I gained nothing,
My life’s a bitter gourd,
Worthless and nauseating,

I am in pain; I want to flee,
Away from all the people I call my own,
To Utopia; where everything’s fair,
Where I can peacefully smile; though alone………

Comments

  1. hey man you got some gr8 writing skills, y dont you join ....www.blogadda.com & indiblogger.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!