FROM MY HEART...TO MY SOUL!!


From my heart…to my soul!!

I have never loved anyone,
As seriously as you,
My love for you,
It’s intense and true,

You are the reason for my existence,
As I miss you every fleeting instance,
Your absence makes me lonely,
Even when I am with my friends or family,

Each time we part,
I long to meet you again,
To spend another moment with you again,
An unending desire burning in my heart,

I like the way you smile,
From you eyes depicting innocence,
Spreading joy and happiness,
That lasts for a long while,

I can’t concentrate,
On things I ought to,
And to shorten the long wait,
Interim I keep dreaming of being with you,

I may never propose to you,
Due to the fear of losing the friend in you,
But living the whole life without you,
That would be a bit too painful,

In the past one year,
You have become one of my sweetest friends,
A person so dear and near,
Who I’ll always love till my life ends……………

Comments

  1. love is love... even if it does not meet its desired end as desired, love is still the most sacred and most fulfilling emotion.. your poems bring out this aspect of love very loudly and clearly
    I am a huge fan....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!