A STRANGE DREAM!!


A Strange dream!!

She came in my dreams yesterday,
For the very first time.
However,
The time we spent together,
Was enough for me to know,
Yeah, she’s the one,
The only one,
I am gonna spend,
My remaining life with her,
That’s for sure,
Definitely…

She was wearing a pretty, crimson gown,
Awesome.
Her presence made me go tickle pink,
Aww, her looks,
Breathtaking.
Hey, I do not want to wake up.
She’s my soul mate, my life,
And I am gonna marry her,
That’s for sure,
Definitely…

I told about this dream to my mother,
Who burst out laughing.
Wake up, sonny,
It was a dream,
There ain’t a real girl.
Dejected.
I tried to convince her,
She exists, mom.
Yeah, she does.
How am I gonna find her,
A big question.
Where am I gonna meet her,
A mighty question.
Did she have the same dream,
A million-dollar question.
Lots of questions but no answers,
But yeah, I am gonna find her,
I am gonna meet her,
I am gonna marry her.
That’s for sure,
Definitely…

Twelve months passed,
Very quickly,
I had almost forgotten about her.
But destiny had other things in store,
Just for me.
That particular day, I was in a bit of a hurry,
I was already late,
And there was very slim chance,
Of me catching the desired train.
As I reached the platform,
The train was gone,
But towards the far-end I could see,
A girl bent over her knees,
Picking up some stuff I couldn’t see.
I went towards her,
May I help you, I suggested.
She tilted her head slightly.
And I immediately had a sense of deja-vu.
The same crimson gown,

The same breathtaking looks,
My dream…
She had recognized me even,
I was surprised..
Her eyes said it all,
Yeah, she was looking out for me,
For the past twelve months.
Suddenly, I felt a sense of relief,
Or was it elation,
I do not know...


Now, twenty years have passed,
We are married,
Have teenaged twins and still very much in love..
Dreams are meant to be pursued,
Mother always said,
Thank goodness, this one got fulfilled,
One thing’s for sure,
This one dream twenty- one years ago,
It was the only real dream of my life,
That’s for sure,
Definitely….


Well, friends, you might call it fantasy….but hear it from the horse’s mouth….it’s true!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!