THIS GHASTLY FEELING OF EMPTINESS!!

This ghastly feeling of emptiness!!


Have you ever noticed the morning dew,
As a sleeping leaf it gently kisses,
Just like I have so often imagined you,
Every morning when you wake me up,

No friend has ever cared for me, like you have,
You have been there when I was depressed,
No one’s ever made me feel so special, like you have,
Through your personalized gifts, and incessant praises,

Always guiding me, my strength you are,
The reason for my smile, the reason I am alive,
It doesn’t matter if you are near or far,
You are my shadow; always with me,

Thinking about memories doesn’t tear me up,
But knowing deep down that they won’t repeat,
Knowing that we won’t meet much, tears me up,
And without you here, all I feel is this ghastly emptiness,

You won’t realize how lonely am I,
You won’t understand how much I miss you,
In your perpetual longing, at times I cry,
Thinking of all those times we spent together,         

I want to always keep saying,
How important you are to me,
I wish you would fathom the depth of my feeling,
Which how much ever I try; I can’t express in words,

Somewhere my heart says, I have let you down,
And that’s why; I often feel you are going away,
And as I look at the sun setting down,
I wonder; is our bond sinking too,

But then I realize I am so wrong,
Our bond is unbreakable; I know for sure,
With me, holding my hand, you will always tag along,
And effortlessly I let go of this ghastly feeling of emptiness......

Comments

  1. the way you express words brings out a new beautiful colour to dull words

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!