THE PERFECT BOND!!


The perfect bond!!

My mind drifts back a few years,
To the time we had met as strangers,
I am amazed by the roller-coaster ride we shared,
And finally ended up being each other’s best friend,

I take a bit too long to make friends,
But then I make sure the friendship never ends,
We are long past the phase of misunderstandings,
 And know we’ll always be there for each other,

Circumstances and rumours galore,
Tried to distance us, but not anymore,
For even fate has realized this now,
That our bond’s perfect; we are inseparable,

I had thought this huge distance would weaken,
But on the contrary, our bond did deepen,
I can’t stay without talking with you daily,
And I am sure you perpetually feel my void too,

I feel extremely joyous to have you around,
I am elated that in you, my best friend I found,
Perfect bonds are found only in movies and novels,
But we made it possible in reality too,

I don’t know how to tell you how important you are,
And every moment I wish I wasn’t so afar,
I miss your calming presence a lot,
And I know you constantly need me beside too,

I am your angel; you are my shadow,
Perennially with each other; steady as the earth below,
I will always pray for our bond to remain as it is now,
Coz I can’t live without you; and neither can you.......

Comments

  1. this poem serves as a pensieve for good memories and enchanting times!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!