THAT FEELING CALLED LOVE!!

That feeling called love!!

I spent one year in her longing,
I just couldn’t forget her, and anything,
That she had said and done,
I tried hard, but just couldn’t move on,

Friends told me to stop living in the past,
And dream about the future that will last,
But I didn’t want to listen to their advice,
Coz without her I was a lifeless robot,

I began thinking that all girls as evil,
And heartless; and love just doesn’t exist,
And daily I wished I could end up,
At the top of a girl’s priority list,

My friends kept telling me to wait,
And I’ll soon find a girl, who will reciprocate,
My love, and give me endless joys,
And thus I began praying for that blissful day,

My prayers were heard sooner than I thought,
I met the perfect girl; endowed with all the qualities I sought,
And as I began to know her,
I was gripped by that feeling called love,

Love happens only once, I had strongly believed,
And now falling in love again made me happy and relieved,
Then came the harder part,
That of confessing my love to her,

After mulling over the proposal for hours,
I mustered courage and gave her a bouquet of flowers,
Along with a note which said,
“I think I am falling in love with you,

Is there a way, by which you can fall in love with me,
Is there a way you can start dreaming about me,
Every moment, daily I wish I knew,
Coz I don’t want to end up as just a friend,

As I look at you, I realize,
You have the most beautiful eyes,
I don’t want to admire you secretly,
But I want to spend my life with you,

I want to keep doing small things for thee,
Just to see you smile, just to see you happy,
I don’t know what our destiny is,
But it’s a lovely feeling just to be in love,”

I waited patiently for her answer,
A minute she took, which seemed like forever,
And then she smiled at me,
And uttered the magical words, “I love you too”,

Since then I am on cloud nine,
This feeling is truly divine,
I don’t know where destiny will lead us,
But for now, I was happy to be with her,

Life is strange; it makes you weep,
It bruises you, wounds you deep,
But then a moment comes when you get,
All you want; a priceless moment when you find your true love…………..
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!