A SOLEMN GOODBYE!!

A solemn goodbye!!


This is just a solemn goodbye,
To you, my beloved wife before I die,
As I sign off without tears,
Without sadness, without fears,

Many storms you helped me weather,
You were there by my side as a lover,
As a friend, in sickness or in health,
Till my very last breath,

I didn’t deserve so much love from you,
So pure, so virginal, so true,
To have found you is my good luck indeed,
Or maybe a result of some past deed,

You saw me conquer; you saw me rise,
I still remember the joy in your eyes,
The moment of pride on our faces,
When you saw me going places,

Your love was deeper than the sea,
But more importantly you were there with me,
When things began to crumble,
When we were in deep trouble,

You saw my rise, you saw me fall,
I thank you for helping me through it all,
You made sure I bounced back,
And gave me the courage I did lack,

You, my love, were the perfect wife,
The apple of my eye, the brightness of my life,
And it feels sad to know,
That our journey has to end; I have to go,

But somewhere deep down I believe,
In heaven we shall meet and relive,
All the moments we spent here,
Coz our love is eternal, and you will always be near………


Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!