PRICELESS MOMENTS!!

Priceless moments!!

Dedicated to my two best friends…


Sometimes we seek happiness,
In the grandest of things,
But it’s strange we get true joy,
In the smallest of things,

An evening spent with you means more,
Than a lifetime with some random friend,
Some memories truly remain,
Priceless till the very end,

There was a time I gave,
Undue importance to my lover,
At the cost of friendship,
Now I realize, even friendship does matter,

This change in my mindset,
Wouldn’t have been possible,
Had I not met angels like you,
Whom I care for, yet like to annoy and trouble,

I don’t know if I have told you this,
But everytime I meet the two of you,
When we part, the very next moment,
I begin to miss you,

I can’t sleep for hours at night,
As the moments spent with you,
I keep thinking about,
It’s not an exaggeration,

You were there for me,
When I needed a friend,
You are the two I will count upon,
Always, forever, till my days end,

There were times we fought,
There were times my callous words hurt you,
But it’s said, when you are close to someone,
They have the complete right to hurt you,

My care for you is unconditional,
And I promise to be there,
Whenver you need me,
Come what may, anytime, anywhere,

The future without you, no doubt looks bleak,
But one thing I know for sure,
Someday, somewhere we shall meet again,
And our friendship shall never cease……………………….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!