SWEETHEART!!


Sweetheart!!


I love you sweetheart,
From the innermost part,
Of my heart that beats,
Just for you, it seems,

My love is true,
And it will keep on growing,
It has no boundary,
It has no ending,

I love you sweetheart,
To me, you mean the world,
And to be with you,
I can fight the whole world,

Nothing is perfect in life,
But having you in my life,
Makes it so fun and exciting,
Yeah, you make it truly worth living,

I love you sweetheart,
As I feel your presence,
Even in your absence,
Yeah, it’s true, I only live for you,

You make me leap,
In joy and madness,
There can be no wory or sadness,
With you around, I can never cry or weep,

I love you sweetheart,
And I’ll keep on doing so,
Till death takes us apart,
And even beyond, wherever we’ll go………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!