MY 100TH POEM:: "THE ONLY ONE I EVER LOVED!!"


My 100th poem:: The only one I ever loved!!


I want to be,

Your knight in shining armour,

I want to be,

In your tender arms forever,

Gazing into your loving eyes forever,


I want to be,

The charming prince of your life,

I want you to be,

My lover, my wife,

Now and in every future life,


With you, I want to,

Sail and swim in the seas,

And in oceans far and deep,

Amidst the exotic fishes,

I want to see you leap,


I want to stand with you,

On the deadly mountain sides,

I want to go with you,

On the scariest of amusement rides,

Just to see you cling me in fear,


I want to sip wine with you,

Sitting by the shimmering beach,

I want to walk with you in the moonlight,

Counting stars and exploring nature,

In all its grandeur and might,


You always alleviate my pain,

Your presence gives me relief,

Someday you will share my last name,

This isn’t my arrogance,

It’s my true, unwavering belief,


When I marry you,

I want the whole world to see,

And to feel jealous,

Coz you are one in a billion,

Surely the best in the universe,


Dreams are many, words are few,

To describe how much I need you,

You are the only one I truly loved,

All I want is, just to be with you,

In this birth and even beyond………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!