IT'S ALL OVER!!


It’s all over!!

Why did u leave,
When there was so much love,
I had yet to give,
And I am all alone now,

We could have sorted out,
All the existing problems,
We could have found out,
Better and effective solutions,

We were an epitome,
For all romantics die-hard,
Our love could have been carved,
In monuments of stone,

I knew we had the spark,
For our love to sustain,
The moments tense and dark,
But now it’s all in vain,

Life is about adjusting,
Love is about understanding,
I can’t believe it’s all over,
When I was meant to be with you forever,

What was my mistake,
When for you, I was willing,
To put my life at stake,
Coz being with you was such a blessing,

I don’t know why you chose to part,
As now I feel,
Such a void in my heart,
That’s just so hard to fill,

Countless times I wish,
For you to return,
You are the one I truly miss,
Come, relieve me of this heartburn,

Three months have gone,
She hasn’t returned,
It’s time to move on,
Finally, I have realized,

It’s hard to flush,
A lover, a sweetheart, a crush,
From the mind,
This I am slowly beginning to find,

Life’s all about hope and belief,
I’ll soon find someone new,
And one day I’ll get joy and relief,
And everlasting love that’s deep and true………

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!