A WALK IN THE RAIN!!


A walk in the rain!!

I look out through the window,
I see dark clouds hovering,
Soon it will start raining,
Imagining it, my face begins to glow,

I had always wished to spend an evening,
Walking in the rain,
To feel the drops of water washing,
All the worries, all the pain,

I call my girlfriend over,
She resents, says she’ll catch a cold,
But then she agrees, and we soon set out,
On our walk, wishing it would go on forever.

The weather seems perfect,
The atmosphere so romantic,
We walk with hands entwined,
The moment makes us feel truly ecstatic,

We see people running around,
On hearing the thunderous sound,
But nothing seems to bother us,
Our mind lies far away from the fuss,

We kept talking and laughing the whole time,
We felt so relaxed, so much at ease,
I had never felt so much at peace,
Throughout my lifetime,

We have a cup of tea at a roadside stall,
Alongside we see a mini-waterfall,
We eventually sense it must be getting late,
And we turn back, all wet,

It was undoubtedly, one of my best evenings,
Which we spent at our own pace,
Cut off from the external things,
And one that ended with a wide grin on our
face……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!