MY GORGEOUS QUEEN!!


My gorgeous queen!!

I dream of you,
In a day, more than a million time,
I think about talking to you,
Every moment, all the time,

I relish your company,
I am attracted to your smile, honey,
I love the innocent twinkle in your eyes,
And believe me, it isn’t lies,

I will be there for you forever,
And we would look great together,
You mean the world to me,
To this statement, no one would dare to disagree,

It’s not just a fleeting crush,
I love you truly, very much,
You are my gorgeous queen; I’ll gift you a thousand crown,
And I just can’t see you with a frown,

I’ll take care of you, come what may,
I can even die for you any day,
Of your love I may not be worth,
But I’d love to be with you, in every future birth,

You are a flower, and I am a bee,
I am incomplete without thee,
For me, you are the only star,
And you spread joy to me every minute, every hour,

I need you by my side always and ever,
And I want to lose sight of you never,
My love for you is infinity,
Which my dear, shall last till eternity...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!