NATURE!!


Nature!!

I look out of the window,
And gaze at the skies,
Amidst the clouds and sun there lies,
A faint outline of a rainbow,
Looking at it, I am completely mesmerized,
And I break into a smile,

I look at the nearby trees,
Swaying in the cool breeze,
I feel guilty of being a human,
A race that brutally kills them,
I plant a seed; I pray,
Please let me see it grow someday,

I look at the massive sea; it’s inviting me,
I start taking a stroll on the beach,
I start feeling at peace,
Out of anybody’s reach,
The rays reflect on the wave that flows,
As even speckles of sand like diamond glows,

I spend a few hours admiring the glorious creation,
I feel pity that we don’t have time,
To acknowledge it, to thank God,
To pray that this lovely scene lasts forever,
I wonder why we ignore nature altogether,
I keep pondering; as I walk back to
my room……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!