THE ANGELIC FRIEND...PART 2 !!


The angelic friend: Part 2!!

From a very long time, I did seek,
A friend, more matured than me,
To guide me, to help me out,
To show me the way, when I am in difficulty,

Coincidences are sweet, and fate was kind,
When I had lost hope of finding such a friend,
I met you, and as I began to know you,
Deep down I knew, that an angel God did send,

Do you know, I see my reflection in you,
For you are calm and sweet and kind,
Do you know, I think you are awesome,
And this opinion won’t ever change from my mind,

You have that aura, the magic,
That makes me forget all my worries,
And just a few moments spent with you,
Are worth more than a thousand random memories,

My friend, you have all the noble characteristics,
That one could possibly even dream of,
I wish I could be half as nice as you,
But that’s impossible, not just far off,

You are one friend I can count upon,
So easily I can share my pain with you,
I thank you for being there with me always,
And grateful to have met a soul as pure and true,

I can’t express how much you mean to me,
Think not, that I am glorifying you,
I am merely saying the truth,
Think not, that I am flattering you,

My friend, I won’t promise to solve all your problems,
But I promise I’ll never let you face them alone,
I may not be there to share your joys,
But I’ll make sure you never weep alone,

In the future, God forbid, if a time does come,
When for months, we won’t get to meet each other,
I’ll just close my eyes and see you,
And relive all the magical moments spent with you here...............

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!