UNSPOKEN DESIRES!!


Unspoken desires!!

Dreams are many, words are few,
To describe how much I need you,
But I’ll try to explain anyways,
How badly I want a life with you, my best friend,

My heart beats for you; my eyes lit up when I see you,
My pain goes away when I merely think of you,
You are my soul mate, a girl perfect for me,
And daily I pray I get to spend a life with you,

I want you to be the first girl I kiss,
I want to be the last guy you kiss,
I want to make all our dreams a reality,
And make this year spent with you, continue for a lifetime,

With you, I want to visit all the places we know,
Climb on mountains, and play in the snow,
Just as we had imagined, so often,
And just thinking about it even now, makes me happy,

I love hearing your voice the first thing in the morning,
And your sweet whispers, just before sleeping,
I want it to happen every day till I die,
I want to see you, as often as I can, if not daily,

I want long rides in the car,
Just you and me, driving afar,
A moonlit night, cool breeze and chocolates for company,
Just as we had once imagined in detail,

I want nice cosy dinners with you,
And someday I want to dance with you,
My hands around your waist, yours around my shoulder,
Not a word exchanged, but conveying feelings through the eyes,

I love the way you manage to take care of me, always,
I am awed by how you make me fine, always,
When I am down, you make me recover so quickly,
You are truly an awesome person, one of the best I know,

Each day, I want to give you an unending hug, tight,
As we meet after a tiring day at office, at night,
And tell you how much I missed you all day,
And how I wish I could be with you, every moment,

I want to build a home with you,
And make every minute detail that we discussed, come true,
It doesn’t have to be in an uptown locality,
But wherever it is; we would make it perfect,

I want you to be a part of my family get-together,
And they would love you and pamper you as a daughter,
I want you to be a part of those joyful moments,
That only a few lucky ones get in their life,

Our kid would be pampered by grandparents,
And so many uncles, aunts and cousins, not just us, parents,
He would be the luckiest child in the world,
Luckier than I would be to get a wife like you,

I want to spend our twenty-fifth anniversary on a cruise,
Reliving our life, feeling lucky that it was me you did choose,
To spend your life with, to share your joys and sorrows with,
To be my partner in sickness and in health, to be with me till the last breath,

Then someday one of us would die, leaving the other alone,
And the other would weep, forever forlorn,
Wishing for the end to come soon, wishing for death,
That would lead to heaven; where we shall meet again,

Sweetheart, these are my desires, hitherto unspoken,
I don’t know whether destiny will make it happen,
I am not optimistic; even if we don't have a future together,
I shall always pray for your unbound happiness,

I want to be with you, always and forever,
And it pains me to even think, it may not happen ever,
I wish the universe helps me; but even if it doesn’t,
I’ll live in memories, and smile, just dreaming about us..........

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!