I DON'T WANT TO GO AWAY!!

I don’t want to go away!!
 
Have you realized that soon I won’t be there,
To comfort you when you need me,
I won’t be there to talk,
When you are feeling lonely,

I won’t be there to bring a smile,
On your face, and see the twinkle in your eyes,
And admire the plethora of expressions you make,
Or be captivated by the sweetness in your voice,

We keep telling each other,
That soon, we shall meet again,
But the truth is that life’s going to change,
And it will bring a lot of pain,

When I am away from you, I’ll realize,
How much happy I was with you,
And how you managed to enrich my life,
And make me forget the world when I spent time with you,

We have been there for each other,
In good and bad times, in joy and sorrow,
I don’t want to go away from you,
Coz alone, I see a bleak tomorrow,

Some say distance strengthens bonds,
But I have a deep-rooted fear in my heart,
That I would be constantly missing you,
And this distance would tear us apart,

In the past few months, I have become addicted,
To you, I feel like talking to you all day,
And it will be really tough to live,
Without seeing you everyday,

I don’t want to go away,
But life’s cruel; I have to,
One promise I wish to make is that,
I will never forget the memories; I’ll never forget you,

I don’t know if we’ll ever meet again,
But I will keep caring for you till the end,
And pray that you are happy wherever you are,
And you will always remain my best friend……

Comments

  1. lovely peom..simply awesome awesome
    simply the bestest ever

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!