SUMMER OF 2009!!


Summer of 2009!!

Show me a way to beat,
This non-terminating, scorching heat,
Teach me a way to survive,
Without any hue and cry,
Enlighten me with a way to withstand,
The hot summer in this tropical land,
Someone, please illustrate me a remedy,
To my ever-increasing tyranny

I just can’t stand this heat intense,
And it’s only going to worsen, I can sense,
I feel so tired, so dizzy,
This heat’s driving me crazy,
I feel, all my day goes vain,
And this continuous perspiration is driving me insane
I feel so burnt out, I feel fatigued,
Oh, I miss the pleasant winter, I miss the wind

Give me a permanent cure,
Or at least a method to endure,
Give me a concrete solution,
To this nuisance, this problem,
I feel I have been kept in a pyre,
And not even water can end this fire,
I feel zapped of my energy,
And I am fast becoming irritated and even clumsy

Alas, nothing going’s to change; I can tell
Nothing’s going to happen,
Nothing’s going to curtail,
The wrath of the sun,
We have no choice but to endure,
This incoming surge of torture,
This, my friends, is the summer of two thousand nine,
The worst, so far, of my lifetime...

Comments

  1. You are using my graphic without permission. Please remove it or I will request that the University's law team intervene. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!