REJECTED!!


Rejected!!

I never thought I would be,
Rejected right at the outset,
I never thought I would be,
Embarrassed right at the onset,

I always felt I had a chance,
Though miniscule, but nevertheless a chance,
I always felt I was meant to be with her,
By her side, in her arms, forever,

I never quite anticipated,
That it was nothing more than friendship,
I never quite expected,
That there would be no likelihood of a relationship,

All my dreams have blown apart,
In one heck of a moment,
All my desires have been torn apart,
In one split second,

I have always loved, No one but her,
I have always wanted, No one but her,
But now it doesn’t even matter,
She’s gone forever,

It’s really disheartening,
To know that there’s someone else,
Some things just don’t go your way,
This one’s just one of them,

There’s no point cribbing,
There’s no point pondering,
She’s gone; it doesn’t matter,
Be optimistic, there will be someone better,

I have to see the larger picture,
And not be too much startled,
By this small impediment faced,
Coz life goes on; happiness never ends…..

This is the reason why i am afraid to confess my love!!...i fear rejection!!

Comments

  1. hey man
    you doin absoluetly great

    keeep it pu

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive actually kept ur blog in my favourites list....great work dude....keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx..santosh... that's quite a huge compliment!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaahh.. its fantastic..and "Fear Of Rejection"??? very much intresting..dnt b feared but..lol..its like a step to success..lol..well Joke'apart..
    Its Awsome..*Huge Applause*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!